Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My NYS return status says my return may require further review? What does this mean. It seems very vague.

Does anyone know a phone # you can call and actually speak to someone

My NYS return status says my return may require further review? What does this mean. It seems very vague.

Mine was accepted 1/30, and still no DD!! It’s been in processing for over 2wks. Now!! Trying to find a phone # where I can actually speak to someone!! This is crazy!!!

Thank you bmarte11210

I was able to actually get through, 30 min. Wait, but I was told everything is in order, and it should be finalized soon. Thanks again for the #

Good hopefully it comes through soon fingers crossed it’s been too long already

# to call and check
carlyt40

Still waiting! Since 1/29! I'm aggravated and frustrated and I just needed to vent it!!

Carlyt40...me too..I filed 1/25 and got accepted 1/29...almost 6 weeks got the message saying "may require further review" then about two weeks ago got the message "we are processing your return no further info available at this time" as of today  it says "we have received your return and it is being processed no further info available at this time"...called about week half ago and was told I was in the final stages of processing to check back today and should have a direct deposit date...well no direct deposit date so I called again today and was told I was still in final stages of processing and I asked how long there final stage of processing takes and the man told me 30 days that I should be receiving my refund in the next couple weeks... This is crazy..I usually get my state before my federal...

Press 1 for English then 1 for refund status then 2 for customer service

carlyt40

Jeaninem84 we have a ditto story, dates etc. I haven't called yet tho, but I will today! Thank you!!  Please let me know when you get any changes, & I will do the same! This is insane.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies