Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pkrcj

Our return was accepted by the irs on 1/28/2020; I read where the irs was having problems interpreting return from several on line preparers in clouding turbo tax

Trying to use get my paym ent on IRS website, keeps telling me me system unavailable
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Our return was accepted by the irs on 1/28/2020; I read where the irs was having problems interpreting return from several on line preparers in clouding turbo tax

Many people are still having trouble with this site and it is not just those who used TT  ... so until the IRS fixes the site you will need to be patient.   If you are married try putting in your spouse's SS# & birthday. 

Get My Payment will display one of the following payment statuses:

1. Payment Status (one of two statuses) –

• A payment has been processed, a payment date is available, and payment is to be sent either by direct deposit or mail.
  • You are eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not available.

2. Need More Information – You are eligible for a payment, but we do not have your direct deposit information. You will be given the opportunity to provide your bank information once you have properly verified your identity. Direct Deposit is the fastest way to get your EIP.

3. Payment Status Not Available – We cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time. For example, you didn’t file either a 2018 or 2019 tax return, or you recently filed and the return has not been fully processed.

If a payment date is not provided, updates to your payment status are made no more than once per day.

Payment Status Not Available

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).

We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies