Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dew41281

Does anyone have cycle date 20180505 and who claimed EITC and additional child credit have an update yet on either their transcripts or WMR

Last years transcript had a cycle date of 20170605  and a processing date of 2/27, the refund was issued on 2/23, this year (with the same dependants and the same EITC) my cycle date 20180505 with processing date 2/19...I'm just curious and I guess hoping it comes within the next few days based off of last years. Does the cycle date indicate the day the deposit would be made on? 05 being Thursday? I know last year 2/23 was on a Thursday..in which case the 22nd would be the next date refund issue? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does anyone have cycle date 20180505 and who claimed EITC and additional child credit have an update yet on either their transcripts or WMR

The IRS expects to begin releasing refunds with Earned Income Tax Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit beginning February 27, 2018.

"Where's My Refund ?on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers on February 17 so those filers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund ?or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these filers should not contact or call about refunds before the end of February."

You can find this information by clicking here.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

The IRS expects to begin releasing refunds with Earned Income Tax Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit beginning February 27, 2018.

"Where's My Refund ?on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers on February 17 so those filers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund ?or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these filers should not contact or call about refunds before the end of February."

You can find this information by clicking here.

lnolan85

I have the same cycle, 20180505 with a process date of 2/19! I had to order my transcripts in the mail though, so I don't know if I received a DDD yet. Per WMR I'm still stuck on the stupid "Take Action" screen! This is getting ridiculous! 

Mines to! Cycle date of 20180605 Processing date of 2/26/18 , dont know what that means ! Take action code still on mines as well!

Mine as well

I have the exact same dates and codes. I'm trying to also figure out what that means also

same have any of you updated?
rebeccaj

I'm not in the same situation but just wanted to update - I am cycle 20180905 filed and accepted on 2/12. But I have EITC and ACTC.  My transcript updated this morning to 846 refund issued with date of 3/7.  WMR still says refund pending...21 days message with orange bars.
I took a look at last year's transcript - I received the direct deposit to my bank account on the same day that was on the transcript refund line.
rebeccaj

Just wanted to update - SBTPG received my refund on 3/6 and withdrew my fees.
At about 4am my time (MST) on 3/7 my deposit was available in my checking account.
malika23

Order my tax return transcript and it has cycle posted: 20180905 and received date April 15 2018. I recently had to do an ID verification and passed do anyone know what these two dates mean?

I'm also 20180505 with Feb 19th processing. My transcript was updated today to show the code 846 for a refund. The date for that was Feb. 26th. I haven't seen anyone any where with the 26th as a did so I'm not sure why mine says that. 

dew41281

Hmmmm, that is weird. I checked my transcript today and code the 846 code with 2/22, maybe that's just how it fell in the processing order for you? At least you got a date. And I also heard that people will get it sooner than the issue date as well. Fingers crossed for you!

Have you gotta yours on the 22nd tho or was it still delayed I’m waiting on my transcripts in the mail

What does cycle 20191205 mean? Can anybdy tell me please...and a received date of 4/15/2019 is that my refund date??? Please help this is on my transcripts
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies