membeard

Once turbo tax receives my refund from the IRS how long until they direct deposit it in my account?

If the IRS has already approved it and sent it, how long does it take to receive it if Turbo tax gets it first to take fees out?

If you selected Refund Processing to pay for TurboTax fees out of your federal refund:

• The IRS will first send the refund to a third party bank who will then send TurboTax a payment and then, send the refund to your bank. 
  • You may contact SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com, they will be able to give you an updated status and provide a deposit date.

See TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4233182

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing