Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On the irs where's my refund website. when I put my info in and check the status, I use to have one bar now for a week now I have no bars on top and my refund amount is still on the left side what's g

please help
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

On the irs where's my refund website. when I put my info in and check the status, I use to have one bar now for a week now I have no bars on top and my refund amount is still on the left side what's g

I wouldn't worry, the IRS refund website at times will show and then not show bars.  It doesn't mean that you won't receive your refund.  I have heard people that have seen no bars get their refund before the IRS website updates.  Also, if you check your refund to many times that can cause a problem and even lock you out. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I wouldn't worry, the IRS refund website at times will show and then not show bars.  It doesn't mean that you won't receive your refund.  I have heard people that have seen no bars get their refund before the IRS website updates.  Also, if you check your refund to many times that can cause a problem and even lock you out. 

Ty
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies