Solved: Ok i was accepted 1/19/18 . im guessing test batch i claimed eitc and actc all i have is a message saying processing its been this way since the 29th no tax topic no path

Ok i was accepted 1/19/18 . im guessing test batch i claimed eitc and actc all i have is a message saying processing its been this way since the 29th no tax topic no path

Is this normal should i have already recieved a letter from irs if there was a problem like id verify or something

Since the path is over as of 2/15, the message disappeared. This is normal, no need to worry. Keep an eye on Where's My Refund for an update.

Ok what i asked was if there was a problem i should have recieved a notice in the mail by now seeing how its been processing for over a month correct??

Of that I am unsure, but if there was anything wrong it should update on Where's My Refund letting you know. I know that people have been getting letters, but I can't speak with any certainty as I am not an agent of the IRS.

I wouldn't worry unless it's been over 21 days from the official start of filing season or a notice comes up on the Where's My Refund website.

I was accepted jan 19 of this year

it takes a while to get a letter from the IRS if there's a problem. but generally, if there was an issue, it would post near immediately on Wheres my refund.you really need to wait at least 21 days before getting worried from the Jan 29th date, not from the date you were accepted. . most things happen after about 3 weeks if they do happen.