Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Never got temp card info

So, i chose turbotax because of the advance offered.  When doing my taxes i was approved for a 500 dollar advance.  The app told me once my returns were accepted, I would receive an email telling me how to obtain my temporary card info for my advance.  Its nearly a week after my taxes were accepted and still no card info.  Ive searched online everywhere for answers to this and have tried calling turbotax about 5 different times buts its always automated, and always wants a 16 digit card number for a card i dont have yet.

I used turbotax because my friend got his advance temp card within a day, and i NEED that advance.  Otherwise i would have gone to another company that gives advances...so basically i was lied to to get me to use your product.  Is that it?7th

UPDATE:  i was finally able to speak to someone who told me yes i was approved for the advance and that on their end it shows the advance was transmitted but she couldnt tell me why i never got the email with the virtual card info so she gives me thr number to greendot card services.  Its IDENTICAL to the turnbotax number id already been given in that it wont let me proceed or talk to anyone without a card number i dont have.   How can i get help with this card when they want info that im calling to get help with.  Ridiculous.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies