Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need help asap

I have already filed, my return has been accepted and sent to me. In my status is says it was sent to my bank on February 27th, but I checked my account and I didn’t receive it. So I called the IRS and they told me that the bank  account number they have on file is different than the one I gave him over the phone. That must mean I put in the wrong account number when filing. The IRS and my bank told  me to call turbo tax, because it is on their end. Is there any way you can fix this on my “submitted” tax return? Please help! Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Need help asap

if you got an advance or selected to have your Turbotax fees taken out of your refund, the refund went to a third-party bank where the TurboTax amount and the remaining amount were split. The third-party bank was supposed to send the balance, if any, to the bank account you specified. 

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refundYou can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies