turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Anyone have any idea how long this 1541 delay will take my return has not changed any over the last 4 years all the same and never got any codes
??

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Saturday and Saturday night is usually when I get approved

I got the 1541 code this morning previous message on WMR said still processing and we will provide you with DDD when available
dustinv92

Thorulf6778 mine said same but take action call of course holiday monday

No update on wmr. My boyfriend who was stuck on path message has changed to "we have received your refund and is currently being processed." He did not claim eitc or ctc. So I know it updated just not for me.

Same 1541 message since 2/9, on 2/13, I called and they said I needed to verify my identity,  went through  that process, and was told to wait up to 45 days for my refund.

Mines says take action with the 1541 code.Didnt have code last year but I was audited so I Didn’t receive my refund until the 2nd week of March.
dehamm32

I called yesterday and they said this code is because of the Path Act. To everyone that filed this way they will not be releasing tax returns until the 27th of Feb! Also I know I read before that someone said it would update on the 15 Feb, mine is still saying that same message about "take action" and your return is delayed code 1541. I hope this helps everyone!!

Thanks they told me the same thing

Thanks so much that helps!
dehamm32

davidjcooper83 at least they seem to consistent, for now!

Dehamm32 yes they do I called no taxes owed the earliest is the 27 of February
Anfo1724

Mine change to this same thing this morning so hopefully since everyone sayes it them hopefully nothing is wrong

I called and was told by IRS agent I would see my ddd today. We shall see next week.

Mine said processing will give dd when available then this morning says delay with code 1541 then continues with IF any questions give call with fileing status etc. You think if call them it will delay more?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies