Migilla99

My W2 says, "Reissued Statement." Can i just use this for my taxes and do I need to check the box that says, "Corrected."

The W2 does not say, "corrected" anywhere on it, and I have no idea why it would have been reissued, it's the only one I received.
MiriamF

A reissued statement is one where someone asked the issuer for another copy. (It's possible that the originator of the W-2 insisted on corrections before it was filed with the IRS.) This is different from a corrected statement, which has different amounts listed for income, taxes withheld and non-taxable or tax-exempt income than the original W-2.

A corrected statement will have a box at the top with a checkmark that says "Corrected." It will be clearly labeled, so that you have no doubt whether it was corrected.