jbenmargi

? my state returns show only started. you charged me for filing them already whats the issue here Fed tax return was completed and accepted

ddaven12

Your are unable to complete your state return because the IRS will not begin accepting returns until January 29, 2018. The State return cannot be e-filed until your Federal return has been accepted.

If you have already e-filed your federal return, you'll have to wait until your e-file is accepted in order to proceed with the state return.

Once your federal return is accepted, you will need to return to the TurboTax program and finish file your state tax return. 

When you come back to complete your state return, the following steps in the FAQ below will allow you to file.