You can check your filing status through TurboTax. Here is short video of showing how to do that: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908859.
You can also check the status of your refund with the IRS (Where’s My Refund?).
To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return after filing (including filing instructions - any forms that you need to mail will be on this page along with the mailing address:(
- Sign in with the same login you used when you filed your return.
- Click the down-arrow next to My TurboTax
- Click on the My Tax Timeline
- Scroll toward the bottom of that screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Add a state (This is just a workaround - you are not really going to add a state - program window will spin/update).
- Click down-arrow next to My Account (top right, next to the Search box).
- Click on Print Center.
- Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Under Choose your option:, select All forms.
- Click on View or print box.
- Pop up will ask if you want to Save file or Open in Adobe. (Filing instructions are on the first page.}
- When finished, Click on Tax Timeline to go back to original login screen.
You can also check where you chose to receive your refund by following these steps below:
Open your completed return & click on:
- My TurboTax (upper left corner of the screen, next to Overview)
- My Tax Timeline
- More about my refund (highlighted link in blue)
This should show how you are to receive your refund: direct deposit, deposited on a card or by mailed check.