Belinda Fowler

My info shows my Ky claim was accepted and processed. But no deposited has been made in my bank account

My info shows my Ky. states taxes have been approved, and it was processed on March 1, 2021. No money has been deposited. Will I get another notice of paid or does the processed statement mean it was paid. No money has been deposited.
CarissaM

If your return has been processed, they should notify you of a date the refund will be deposited. 

If you have not received the refund, you can contact the Kentucky Tax Department by clicking here

Belinda Fowler

It's interesting, I called the state dept of revenue. I was told my bank account info was wrong. My Federal was deposited with no issue and Turbo did'nt have a problem subtracting their fee.