donnab4life

My direct deposit date is on 2/28 and I have a tubrotax prepaid card do any body when I should receive it

EbonyL

If you are receiving a direct deposit and your direct deposit date is February 28th, as long as there are no issues with the IRS releasing your refund, you should receive your refund in the account/card that you selected when completing your return on the date that the IRS states. Please note that the IRS asks that if your refund is not credited to your account within 5 business days of your direct deposit date, to check with your bank/cardholder to see if it has been received.

EbonyL