anjalivue

My daughter has not received her state refund. She filed as a dependent. I did the Where's my refund? And they can't locate it. Should I worry? She filed on Jan 29

NjoyBhappy

To locate your daughter's State refund, see the information below. The Where's My Refund tool is only for her Federal Refund. 

See here: For states, use your state's refund lookup.

**By chance, if you are trying to locate her Federal as well, see below.**

First ensure that her tax return was indeed e-filed see below:  

Check e-file status: 

• Go to our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status on TurboTax website. (You will see either Accepted, Rejected, or Pending). 

Once her return is Accepted  you will be able to track her refund. See below:

TIPS 

• Make sure to enter the federal refund amount without the state refund.
  •  If you filed joint, try using the Social Security Number for the name that appears first on the return. 
  • You can try calling the WMR automated hotline instead: 1-800-829-1954

If your return is accepted and it has been longer than 24 hours and you are still unable to access your refund, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.

For more information see TurboTax FAQhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4242575

NjoyBhappy

Check e-file status: 

TIPS 

anjalivue

Thank you Nicole.
NjoyBhappy

You are welcome.