turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How is it possible for my Fed return to be accepted early

@blizzminey60 that’s exactly when I got mine too. Nobody with PATH is getting there money before mid February

Since the 15th of February falls on a Friday this year I have a good feeling most of us “path acters” are going to receive our funds on the 15th or 16th of February 2019... we just need to be patient and wait.. there’s not even a need to keep checking WMR bcuz they don’t update frequently as we expect, your better off just checking your bank account or prepaid card every other day to see if your refund hit.. other than that it’s just a waiting game .. believe me, I’m itching for this money like the rest of you.. I have a 7day vacation to Florida sitting in my Expedia app waiting to get booked

@Kevmex81 facts bro we just gotta wait it out.. as long as we didn’t get any error codes or any letters from the irs in the mail then we’re good lol it’s just a small waiting game now.. I got a good feeling we’ll get our refunds on February 15th gaurenteed

@blizzminey60 yep. Got my exactly on the 15th last year. I’ll check WMR sometime next week for an update.
Drew2

Anybody get approved yet?

I got my refund today!
Drew2

@juliabarbo Did you claim earned income or child tax

No

Anybody state still say pending? My federal return was accepted 12days ago.. but my state return still says pending.. my girlfriends state went thru as accepted and she filed her taxes like 5days after me smh I’m starting to get nervous lol

@blizzminey60 my state was just accepted yesterday (MN) looked like they waited for the actual tax start date. My federal was accepted a week ago. Same thing happened last year except I didn’t get the state until end of March!

Did anyone get bars who are have the path message? The IRS opened yesterday but I still have no bars

@dkhuffman85 yeah I still don’t have bars either.. I’m in ny and my state still says pending too.. but my federal has been accepted for over a week now

@dkhuffman85 if memory serves me correctly I don’t think the bars came back until a week before the deposit date.
CiCi

Last year I had my refund before wmr even updated

@Kevmex81 I actually had bars last year and also had the path message but, I filed around Feb 5 last year I didnt get my money deposited until Feb 20, but I had bars along the way and a path message, this seems weird.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies