Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

K1 LLC Partnership form 1065

I was able to reach a service representative on the phone with the nice call back feature, but I have my doubts that TT has updated the software yet. 

I signed up for email notifications about the update but nothing yet and I was told the update would be released on 2024-Feb-21 which is today, but I definitely have my doubts. 

I have plenty of time until April due date, but this software is not low price and my expectations are high for TurboTax because the application has been very good over the years. The last two years dealing with this same subject points to a quality control issue at Intuit. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

@eljefecuev wrote:

I signed up for email notifications about the update but nothing yet and I was told the update would be released on 2024-Feb-21 which is today, but I definitely have my doubts. 

Most likely it will be later in the day (today, 2/21) or perhaps tomorrow since updates have historically been released on Thursdays. Recommend trying again later today or this evening.

2/21/2024 doesn't end until midnight where you live. updates usually come out in the evening. but no guaranties it will be in the update today. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies