michaelbarcomb99

Just wanted everyone to know that NO my stimulus check did NOT get deposited o ng to my Turbo Tax Card and I had to change direct deposit information on the get my payment website for the IRS. Way to

Go Turbo Tax on dragging out this and now I have yo wait even longer for this money. Right along with now waiting for five weeks for unemployment. You just lost a customer
Nibert20

Same here! 😡

Just this morning I went to the IRS "Get my payment" site for stimulus and I typed my info in and it said the IRS did not have my information! So I went ahead and manually typed my account # and routing # from my Turbocard and it accepted it and said it will be sent to that account. So, No I do not think it automatically gets put on the turbocard. Just in case. I would encourage all of you to do the same. All this talk about automatic payments/nothing needs done to those who file is WRONG. It's causing people to miss the payments they NEED RIGHT NOW! That is probably why I haven't received my payment 😑
Cant believe NOBODY at TurboTax or anywhere else doesn't know this. 

Abcranford19

Same here I only paid the 30 dollars to get the plus when I did my taxes so I'm assuming that is why mine didn't get deposited because my fiance did get his this morning on the turbo card and he had No fees. So who knows when we will get ours

Msmrr

I entered mine in to EXCEPT I LEFT OFF THE LAST DIGIT OF THE ACOUNT NUMBER! not sure what to do. IRS website says I can’t change anything. So I guess some lucky turbo card user who has my same account number as me -minus the last digit- is going to get my money??? So annoyed that I did that. 

lovemykids2

i cant even get on the get my payment info been locked out 3 days 

lovemykids2

did u ever get erro message when u first tried the get my payment it keps telling me im locked out or not putting correct info and iam so i cant even add my info

KimberlyMichle

Make that 2 customers. Since I got an advance and they charged me first time ever said it was 0 to file.These 2 things are why the irs doesn't have my direct deposit information so their records don't match mine