Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Its been 3 months and I have not received my refund. IRS site says no record of return filed

I also saw a code 570 transcription code.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Its been 3 months and I have not received my refund. IRS site says no record of return filed

If there is a transcript with a code in it then you can tell that the IRS received and is processing your return. Some returns take months to process depending on what you claimed.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

IRS Code 570 essentially means that there is a delay in processing your tax return.  The IRS will communicate with you via mail if they need any additional information or if they make any changes to your return.  You will be able to respond to the IRS depending upon what their final determination is. They will either contact you, remove the code, and continue processing the return or you will be given an opportunity to respond to the notice.

Please see this link for more details from the Taxpayer Advocate and additional options available to you if you find yourself having issues getting in touch with the IRS.

@SKIBAFAMILY1 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies