Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mertcan34

It’s Been 21 days since IRS mailed my paper check. My friend recieved it 2 weeks ago but i don’t. I need help with “Claim A File”

Hello. Me and my friend living outside of U.S. We both living in Europe and same city. IRS mailed our paper check at the same time. My friend got his paper check in 5 days and i didn’t recieve it yet. It’s been over 21 days and i am pretty sure its missing. While i am trying to claim for refund from the “IRS Where is my refund?” Its asking me “Numbers of address?” What should i just write in there ? I write the numbers in the address of the apartment I live in, but it doesn't accept it. What should i do ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

It’s Been 21 days since IRS mailed my paper check. My friend recieved it 2 weeks ago but i don’t. I need help with “Claim A File”

Contact the IRS.  Once your return has been accepted by the IRS, TurboTax is not notified of the status of your return.  TurboTax does not issue refunds.  All refund inquiries must be made to the IRS.  I suggest you create an IRS Online Account so that you can monitor activity.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies