Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tweetuums

Is there anybody who oversees the IRS?

There is absolutely no point in waiting on hold for an hour with them. All they tell you is the status. The agent I was sent to had evidently taken a course on mental abuse. She said "that's not true" 25 times over and over to drown me out when I said I had filed a 2019 return. She claims I used the non-filers tool and I was trying to tell her I didn't. Then, she stated "I'm going to be praying for you." After trying to gaslight me, she stated both that I used the non-filers tool and filed a return. Okay, if I used the no-filers tool why didn't I receive a stimulus? So now, they haven't processed my 2019 or 2020 returns, refuse to give me a reason and refuse to tell me anything except "it's still being processed." And, another stimulus will come soon that I won't receive because they refuse to process my 2019 and 2020 returns. The IRS is broken beyond belief, and our senators could care less to do anything to give us legal redress when the IRS can't be bothered to process our returns. This all started because my husband filed married filing separately which made me ineligible to use the non-filers tool. Only married filling jointly and single were allowed to use the tool.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies