Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Everyone dont worry.I think the glitch has something to do with. Federal and State being two different projects. Dont input the whole amount just put in your expected federal for federal. An state for state..That should work..God bless an he ALWAYS loved us!!Have a safe weekend..

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Duh I already know that that’s not the problem but thanks anyways I guess

Wow..i was just trying to help,and i was giving that general information to anyone that have this problem as it happened to me from the jump.I friend inputting hoh.single to no avail. When i put just what the federal had giving me it Worked..An u can go to your state an put it in.If your state show information.U know nothing is wrong..It sucks but alot has changed in the past two years with eitc..ANOTHER THING THAT SHOULD CHANGE IS YOUR ATTITUDE.I only tried to help.The help u came on here asking for.Then u use sarcasm as a answer.Woww!Mabe input a new attitude,and wait for it TRY Again..Be blessed...

An ik the problem your getting the no information error!right.ok..501general tax info..right!ok..

You’re still not helping dude good day

Well ifbi never helped why comment
rtraverjr

@cherriesplz24 wow you are being quite the bitch to somebody that was just trying to help why don't you go eat some freaking cherries and learn some fucking respect

Lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies