Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Irs says it's under review it's going to take 60 day to complete am I still getting my refund or not

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Irs says it's under review it's going to take 60 day to complete am I still getting my refund or not

stramanray1 wrote:  "am I still getting my refund or not?"

We don't know in a user forum.    You just said it's "under review,"  which means the IRS has not made any decision on your return but is examining it.    Most people  who are reviewed are not denied refunds.  It just means they have to examine it more closely for whatever reason.   However, there's no guarantee they won't adjust something.   The odds are that your refund is just delayed, but it's also possible the IRS could lower it if they find something wrong.    There's no way for anyone to know.

Only the IRS will know what all they are doing with your return.   If you want to phone them, we can tell you how.  Or did you get an IRS letter with a phone number?

If you're not getting good info from the IRS or continued delays,  we can tell you how to contact the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service to see if they will assist.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies