Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Irs.gov says return was deposited. I do not have a bank account. I requested refund be mailed. How do i get my return? And where did it go?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MicheleR

Irs.gov says return was deposited. I do not have a bank account. I requested refund be mailed. How do i get my return? And where did it go?

If you paid your TurboTax Fees from your refund the deposit it is handled by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG). Your refund would be deposited into a secure account and the TurboTax fees are taken out then the balance is released to you by direct deposit or in this case a check mailed. This could be why you are seeing the notice that the refund was deposited.

You can use the Check With TPG link to log into the taxpayers portal to check the status of your refund check

If you can't find an answer in the SBTPG Help Portal and need to contact TPG Support, submit a request by clicking the button at the top of the page or contact by phone by contacting the appropriate support department below.

If you prepared your own return online call: 877-908-7228

If you used a tax professional call: 800-901-6663

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MicheleR

If you paid your TurboTax Fees from your refund the deposit it is handled by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG). Your refund would be deposited into a secure account and the TurboTax fees are taken out then the balance is released to you by direct deposit or in this case a check mailed. This could be why you are seeing the notice that the refund was deposited.

You can use the Check With TPG link to log into the taxpayers portal to check the status of your refund check

If you can't find an answer in the SBTPG Help Portal and need to contact TPG Support, submit a request by clicking the button at the top of the page or contact by phone by contacting the appropriate support department below.

If you prepared your own return online call: 877-908-7228

If you used a tax professional call: 800-901-6663

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies