Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wolfwom

Im amending my return and im on the 1095a page. I enter my ssn as the recipient an when i click continue it just shows me it needs to be edited again. How do i pass this?

Im trying to amend my return and it says almost finished but I need to "check this entry" talking about the 1095-a form. When i enter my ssn and click continue, it says something is wrong still and takes me back to the same page where i click continue with my ssn entered and it just keeps going, etc. Why isnt it accepting it?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Im amending my return and im on the 1095a page. I enter my ssn as the recipient an when i click continue it just shows me it needs to be edited again. How do i pass this?

Check back later. I will page @Mike9241.

on the receipient page there are two lines 

box 1 - marketplace identifier which comes from the actual 1095-A and is two letters for the state 

box 2 - policy number again from 1095-A

nowhere does it ask for your social security number unless you're doing a policy allocation and that's not on the recipient page

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies