galtodd

If I filled my taxes with turbo tax and I am getting a refund gave you guys my banking info do need to put in my deposit information at the irs site or will they use your

Info I gave you when I filed my taxes
MayaD

If you already entered your bank information when you filed with TurboTax, you don't need to take any further action. The IRS will use the information from your 2019 return.

Frankie-1

I think I did but where do I go to check?

LeonardS

If your tax return has your personal bank information that was used to either receive a direct deposit of your refund or was used to pay your tax due then the IRS has your bank information to use for your direct deposit of your stimulus check.