Solved: If I filed with turbotax will i still recieve a st...

If I filed with turbotax will i still recieve a stimulus check or does this mean I should file on non filers .Will you please help me.

If you already filed your 2019 return with TurboTax & it was accepted, you cannot file as a non-flier.  The IRS will use the information for your stimulus check once they fully process your 2019 return.  TurboTax has nothing to due with the stimulus check.

The IRS is closed & they are not taking phone calls.  They are still processing e-filed returns & stimulus checks but they have been behind.

It is taking the IRS longer to process returns since they are closed.  They are still processing e-filed returns but the 21 days (business days) is not the standard now due to Covid-19.  The IRS is not processing mailed in returns at this time.

All you can do now is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, the website updates once a day.  

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

https://www.irs.gov/refunds