Are you referring to the Alaska PFD? If so, your 2019 Alaska Permanent Fund dividend goes in the 1099-MISC section. Here's how to get there:
- Open your tax return, if it isn't already open.
- Search for alaska fund and select the Jump to link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you get a 1099-MISC? (even if the answer is no)
- Select Add another 1099-MISC if you come to the 1099-MISC Summary screen.
- If you're using the Free version, follow the prompt to upgrade to Deluxe.
- Select who the dividend is for if you're filing jointly. Then enter:
- Permanent Fund Dividend Division in Who Paid You?
- 92-6001185 for the Payer's Federal ID Number.
- Enter 1606 in Box 3, then select Continue.
- On the next screen, enter Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend as the reason and select Continue.
- On the Does one of these uncommon situations apply? screen, select This was an Alaska Permanent Fund dividend distribution.
If you're filing jointly and your spouse received an Alaska PFD, select Yes on the following screen and repeat these steps, starting with Step 4.
Your Alaska PFD gets reported on Form 1040, Schedule 1, Line 8.
The original post can be found here.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"