I was supposed to receive my refund almost a month ago. its been almost 2 months since I filed them. Where are they? What should I do?

The best thing is to use the website below...or maybe a phone call to the IRS 1-800-829-1040.

You can track your refund at the following IRS website...https://www.irs.gov/refunds

The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in the normal time frame: less than 21 days. However, incomplete or inaccurate tax returns may require further review and could take longer than the normal processing time.

IRS representatives can research the status of your return only if:

• It's been more than 21 days since you received your e-file acceptance notification,
  • It's been more than 6 weeks since you mailed your paper return, or
  • The Where's My Refund? tool directs you to contact us.

If your tax return includes EITC or ACTC, you should only call if the Where's My Refund? tool directs you to contact the IRS.