Solved: I was suppose to get back 1,215 but only got 1,100 way was the reason for that

I was suppose to get back 1,215 but only got 1,100 way was the reason for that

One possibility why your deposited amount is less than your expected refund is that you used the Refund Processing Service to pay your TurboTax Online fees. If so, your TurboTax fee plus the additional processing fee of $34.99 ($39.99 in California) plus state sales tax is deducted from your Federal tax refund.

Did you elect to pay your TurboTax fees from your tax refund?

I understand I was suppose to pay TurboTax but only $34.99 was suppose to be taken out but instead I'm missing $115