salpetrane

I want to do my 2 sons taxes but I dont see an option to add them to my accout with turbo tax.My taxes are done and filed.

jerry2000
Alumni

When you use Turbotax Online version, you can prepare only one return per account/payment. This Turbotax help topic tells you how to start another return:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894512-how-do-i-start-a-second-return-in-turbotax-online

That is a fundamental difference between the Turbotax Online version, which you access through a web browser, and the CD/Desktop version which installs and runs on your home computer.
With the CD/Desktop version, you can prepare as many returns as you wish just for the price of the box.

jerry2000
Alumni