successaustin

I want to cancel my prepaid green dot visa card and have my taxes be direct deposit with my bank.

EdwardLO

If you have already filed, unfortunately there is no way to change your refund method. If you have not yet filed, you can change your refund method using the information below.

4korners

I want to cancel my prepaid green dot card and have my refund sent to my bank account routing#[social security number removed] account# [phone number removed]8

4korners

How do I give my account info 

CassLO

@4korners Unfortunately, once you have filed, you are unable to change your refund method.