Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

redgennie

I want a refund from turbotax i went with different company

please send back money for the program as below

Order confirmationThank you for your order, 
[removed] !
Order number:[removed]
Order date: Nov 03, 2017
Total charges: $43.47
Payment method: Visa * 
[removed]
Order informationQty
ItemAmount1TURBOTAX ADVANTAGE BASIC TAX YEAR 2017 WIN DOWNLOAD$39.99Subtotal:    $39.99Sales Tax:    $3.48Total:    $43.47Purchase information
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

First posting your personal info on a public forum is unwise and you were told not to do so ...

and second you cannot get a refund for a product bought more than 60 days ago.  

And if you are on the advantage plan you should cancel the auto billing for the 2018 program that happens this November if you will not need it either ...

To cancel your TurboTax Advantage subscription:

1.      Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.

2.      Under Product Options, select Remove Product.

3.      On the following screen, click or tap Remove Product for each product selected. Once you've removed all products, you'll see Your subscription has been cancelled.

4.      (Optional) To remove your credit card information from your account you can either:

o   Click or tap the My Account page link on the Your subscription has been cancelled message; or

o   Click or tap Update Personal Info to access screen where you can delete your credit card information.

Tip: If you missed the cancellation deadline for this year's TurboTax product, simply wait until you receive your CD or download, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receiving your product.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

First posting your personal info on a public forum is unwise and you were told not to do so ...

and second you cannot get a refund for a product bought more than 60 days ago.  

And if you are on the advantage plan you should cancel the auto billing for the 2018 program that happens this November if you will not need it either ...

To cancel your TurboTax Advantage subscription:

1.      Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.

2.      Under Product Options, select Remove Product.

3.      On the following screen, click or tap Remove Product for each product selected. Once you've removed all products, you'll see Your subscription has been cancelled.

4.      (Optional) To remove your credit card information from your account you can either:

o   Click or tap the My Account page link on the Your subscription has been cancelled message; or

o   Click or tap Update Personal Info to access screen where you can delete your credit card information.

Tip: If you missed the cancellation deadline for this year's TurboTax product, simply wait until you receive your CD or download, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receiving your product.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies