jmarkel44

I used TurboTax to file my 2019 taxes, but owed money. I provided information for a direct debit. Is this the same as providing direct deposit information for the stimulus check?

KarenJ2

Yes, it would be the same information.  If you have any concerns, please see the following:

If you had a balance due, the IRS is setting up a portal where you can enter your bank information to receive the Stimulus Payment as a direct deposit. 

Economic Impact Payments 

Currently this portal is not available, it is expected to be available later this month. 

Soultwiggy1

I received half of stimulus ...was it applied to my 2019 taxes I owe

Soultwiggy1

Can someone help me. I received half of stimulus funds direct deposit. Was the other half applied to 2019 taxes I owed. How can I find out