swashllc-gmail-c

I used TurboTax for Business 2020 to file extension. How tofile my taxes using the same tool. Do I select "Start a New Return" "Continue Tax Return" "Amend a Tax Return"?

I used Turbo Tax For Business 2020 on my laptop to file an extension for my LLC. The extension did get accepted. Now I want to use the same tool to file my actual LLC taxes. How do I do that using the same tool. Do I select "Start a New Return" or "Continue a Tax Return" or Amend a Tax Return". I am confused. Please let me know what option do I select?
fanfare

your return preparation is in progress, why start another one?

you can't amend a return that was not already submitted.

swashllc-gmail-c

Thanks. You mean to suggest the answer is "Continue My Return"?

ColeenD3

Yes. It is the same return.