bburgess443

I used TurboTax and had my refund direct deposited into my bank account. Is this information now on file with the IRS for the stimulus check to direct deposited?

lwampler353

yes!

HelenC12

Iwampler353 is correct. According to the IRS website

People who filed a tax return for 2019 or 2018

No additional action is needed by taxpayers who:

• have already filed their tax returns this year for 2019. The IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount.
  • haven’t filed yet for 2019 but filed a 2018 federal tax return. For these taxpayers the IRS will use their information from 2018 tax filings to make the Economic Impact Payment calculations.

Please visit the following links for the most recent updates: