I tried to do a W-2 C and it doubled my income my income is not doubled it was just a small change on the w-2c but it added it to my 2016 income.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AndreaG

The W-2C Form is a form that corrects one of the W-2 Forms that you have already received. So you should either delete the original W-2 entry and then enter the W2-C Form OR you should edit the original W-2 form entry in Turbo Tax so that it matches what is reported on the W-2C form. 

AndreaG