I submit my taxes on May 05 at 8:51 pm, and received an email on May 6th that said your taxes need to be corrected and refiled, but they are still pending so IDK?

I do not know how to fix the taxes if they are still pending? and why I received an email asking to fix the taxes dated after I submitted?

"IDK"

your message from IRS Is either ACCEPTED or REJECTED.

that tells you all you need to know.

If REJECTED, you can try again after resolving the issue.

if you got an e-mail that says rejected, the return has not been filed. if you post the rejection code we may be able to help.  however, there are certain rejection codes that will require you to file by mail