Solved: I set up tax returned to come in direct deposit my federal did and my state came as a check in the mail, should i be concerned or will i be okay to deposit the check?

I set up tax returned to come in direct deposit my federal did and my state came as a check in the mail, should i be concerned or will i be okay to deposit the check?

Yes,  it is ok to deposit the check.  There is nothing to be concerned about.  For some reason, the state could not directly deposit your refund into your account.  When this happens, they send a check instead.