I received my federal refund but when i check on my illinois state refund the site says it doesnt match my info with theirs. My return was accepted april 12

was your state return e-filed and accepted? if so, try the website again and if that doesn't work call.

Taxpayer Assistance

To receive assistance by phone, please call 1 800 732-8866 or 217 782-3336. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Our TDD (telecommunication device for the deaf) number is 1 800 544-5304

Be sure to enter the amount of your State refund only (not any netting of Federal and State). 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing