• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aprilpettit89

I received a w2 after e-filing. The amount is under $400 and no taxes were withheld (federal or state). What should my next move be? I know amend, how much will I have to pay?

5 Replies
Bsch4477
Level 15

I received a w2 after e-filing. The amount is under $400 and no taxes were withheld (federal or state). What should my next move be? I know amend, how much will I have to pay?

What you owe depends on your tax bracket. 

aprilpettit89

How do you know what your tax bracket is ?

Bsch4477
Level 15

aprilpettit89

12%

Bsch4477
Level 15

Then you can expect to pay $48 more. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v