I received a turbo prepaid card for my taxes last ...

I received a turbo prepaid card for my taxes last year and it’s deactivated I received a text saying it would be reactivated and nothing , has this happened to anybody ?

Same thing happened to me yesterday.  Got a text saying it would be reopened at 2am CST today and when I checked it is open once again with a zero balance.

I was told the same thing and I’m still having the same problem & their customer service is terrible 

This also happened to me and I have not been able to reach anyone on the phone to find out what is going on