I received a turbo prepaid card for my taxes last ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a turbo prepaid card for my taxes last year and it’s deactivated I received a text saying it would be reactivated and nothing , has this happened to anybody ?

3 Replies
Level 2

I received a turbo prepaid card for my taxes last year and it’s deactivated I received a text saying it would be reactivated and nothing , has this happened to anybody ?

Same thing happened to me yesterday.  Got a text saying it would be reopened at 2am CST today and when I checked it is open once again with a zero balance.

I was told the same thing and I’m still having the same problem & their customer service is terrible 

This also happened to me and I have not been able to reach anyone on the phone to find out what is going on

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings