Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

khart2019

I received a letter from the IRS stating I owe $3,554 from 2017/2018 Taxes. Both years I completed on turbo tax. Does Turbo Tax assist? Help!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I received a letter from the IRS stating I owe $3,554 from 2017/2018 Taxes. Both years I completed on turbo tax. Does Turbo Tax assist? Help!

So the IRS is looking at both the 2017 and 2018 returns?    What is the IRS alleging was wrong each year that results in more taxes? 

Did you purchase the optional Audit Defense product?  If so, we can tell you how to contact the company that handles that (intuit.taxaudit.com).

If you did not purchase Audit Defense, you can still phone the free TurboTax Audit Support Center for assistance with an IRS letter.    To get the phone number, go to the page linked below, click the blue "Get Help" button, and follow the prompts.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

If you provide more info here in this thread about what the IRS is referring to, you may get comments from users in this forum.  This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies