scott-m-slusser

I received a CP2000 from my 2015 taxes that I filed through TurboTax. How will turbo tax help me understand the changes the IRS made to my 1040 and file a 1040X?

Notice CP2000.  

ChristinaS

We have Audit Support, which includes correspondence notices such as CP2000. Please follow the procedure below to speak with a representative.

Have your notice handy, as well as a copy of your tax return. You can go over the lines of the CP2000 and the rep can help explain what the IRS is proposing.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

We don't have access to any of your data, so if you want to discuss it via this public forum, you will need to provide all the details. I do not recommend that you seek help through the Answer Exchange.

roxxy469

Did you get any help from turbo tax on this?  Because i faced the same problem,  turbo tax gave me "advice" which was NOT usable, and i still had to pay a CPA to fix the problem that turbo tax caused...