I received a CP2000 from my 2015 taxes that I filed through TurboTax. How will turbo tax help me understand the changes the IRS made to my 1040 and file a 1040X?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a CP2000 from my 2015 taxes that I filed through TurboTax. How will turbo tax help me understand the changes the IRS made to my 1040 and file a 1040X?

Notice CP2000.  

2 Replies

We have Audit Support, which includes correspondence notices such as CP2000. Please follow the procedure below to speak with a representative.

Have your notice handy, as well as a copy of your tax return. You can go over the lines of the CP2000 and the rep can help explain what the IRS is proposing.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

We don't have access to any of your data, so if you want to discuss it via this public forum, you will need to provide all the details. I do not recommend that you seek help through the Answer Exchange.

Did you get any help from turbo tax on this?  Because i faced the same problem,  turbo tax gave me "advice" which was NOT usable, and i still had to pay a CPA to fix the problem that turbo tax caused...
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings