Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jwalderma

I prepared and filed by mail for my deceased mothers federal taxes for 2021 on 3/9/2022 via UPS Included a copy form 1310 and Testamentary. NO found refund status online

It's impossible to reach an IRS agent via telephone. ANY IDEAS
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I prepared and filed by mail for my deceased mothers federal taxes for 2021 on 3/9/2022 via UPS Included a copy form 1310 and Testamentary. NO found refund status online

@jwalderma wrote:
It's impossible to reach an IRS agent via telephone. ANY IDEAS

No ideas other than being patient as refunds in this scenario take a considerable length of time.

I still have some people waiting for refunds (for returns filed with 1310s) for the 2020 tax year.

@jwalderma - also, no sense calling the IRS currently - the irs.gov faqs often state that the phone representatives know nothing more than what is on the website.  I'd easily give it 6 months and probably closer to 9 before I began to inqure about status.  The IRS is woefilly backlogged on paper returns. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies