MissMama18

I paid taxes on PUA self employment and still haven’t received my tact refund

DanPaul02

Millions of taxpayers have not received that refund yet.  The IRS thought they would be done by September, but they are still working on those refunds.

rjs

Depending on when you filed, you might already have gotten the unemployment exclusion on your tax return. It depends on what's on your tax return, not on the tax that was withheld from your unemployment payments. On the tax return that you filed, is there a negative amount on Schedule 1 line 8, with the abbreviation UCE on the dotted line to the left of the amount? If so, that's the unemployment exclusion. You already got it on your tax return, and you will not get an additional refund.

If your tax return does not have the negative amount on Schedule 1 line 8, you will eventually get an additional refund for the unemployment exclusion if the tax on Form 1040 line 16 is not zero, and your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), not including unemployment, is less than $150,000. In other words, Form 1040 line 11 minus Schedule 1 line 7 is less than $150,000.