I need to talk to someone regarding Turbo tax mistake on my State return for 2016

I thought Turbo Tax was accurate but State said your system made a mistake by deducting special credits from the net tax.  I only got a refund of $151 instead of $309

We do not provide callback service here in the Answer Exchange community.  However, we do have our TurboTax Support team who are available from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific, seven days a week to assist you.  Please follow the attahched link to reach them. At the meantime,  I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.