v-mattress2017

I need to know what bank was listed for my e-file, because IRS is saying that it will be mailed because the bank didn't allow direct deposit.

Michelena

You can review the direct deposit account information you entered by looking on your printed return.

If you have not printed your return yet, follow the steps below to access, download, and print your return:

Here is how you print a copy of the return after you filed in TurboTax Online: 

1. Log into your account
  2. Select the Taxes tab
  3. Select My Tax Timeline (see screenshot)
  4. Scroll down to SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO and select Download/print pdf return for the 1040 or Download all forms and worksheets to print all forms

Hope this helps!

Michelena

1. Log into your account
  2. Select the Taxes tab

Hope this helps!