Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tonyd7693

I need to amend 2014 returns. I filed using Home & Business. I can only find .pdf files. I believe in need the .tax2014 file. How can I retrieve it?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to amend 2014 returns. I filed using Home & Business. I can only find .pdf files. I believe in need the .tax2014 file. How can I retrieve it?

solved in comments

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

9 Replies

You used the Download/CD version installed on your computer to file the 2014 returns?  Or you logged into the TurboTax website and prepared the 2014 returns?
tonyd7693

Thanks for prompt response. I logged in.

If you log into your TurboTax account now and go to My Tax Timeline, do you see 2014 listed?  You should be able to access that way.
tonyd7693

I only see the .pdf there. I need the .tax2014 file in order to use turbotax to prepare 1040x

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900748-how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-in-turbotax-online...>

I need to amend 2014 returns. I filed using Home &amp; Business. I can only find .pdf files. I believe in need the .tax2014 file. How can I retrieve it?

see if that helps, says there should be a choice
tonyd7693

I need to amend 2014 returns. I filed using Home &amp; Business. I can only find .pdf files. I believe in need the .tax2014 file. How can I retrieve it?

Hey thanks. I went to "My Turbotax" >>> "load my tax timeline" and there was a link to download the correct file format.  You're #1 !!!

Great!!

solved in comments

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies