anjuranjit

I might have accidentally filled a section about taxes in year 2017. In my tax summary, I see that I need to send vouchers for federal taxes. How can I correct this?

PaulaM

Estimated tax vouchers will print as a convenience if you owe taxes for 2016 or had a spike in income for the year. You may disregard the vouchers if you do not believe they reflect your 2017 tax situation, or create new ones if you wish.

If you have already filed, then you will need to 'open' up your return again.

• Sign in to your TurboTax Online account and select My TurboTax, View My Tax timeline
  • In the Some things you can do section, click 'Add a State' (you aren't really adding a state this is just a way to reopen your return)
  • Select My Account
  • Tools
  • Topic Search
  • Type 'estimated tax payments for next year' in the box, then select GO

Select 'no' for the W-4 form, then continue to create new vouchers. Then print from My Account, Print Center.

PaulaM

• Select My Account
  • Tools
  • Topic Search